The unique ONE™ Cartridge Tank filter system — designed to replace smaller, commonly used cartridge filters — is the ideal solution for the removal of a multitude of particulates. Offered in two different configurations to cover anything from residential to larger commercial applications, these systems can utilize a variety of large capacity cartridges which greatly extend replacement cycle times. Ideal for most water conditions where pre- or post-filtration for particulates is needed.
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- Wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Easy access to cartridge for service and replacement purposes — no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain — allows particles to flush from the system and extends cartridge life
The EF-835-1 Cartridge Tank comes equipped with a top mount valve including bypass and is available with three different cartridge types (see literature). These filters offer excellent filtration and, because of their size, outstanding retention capabilities for residential and light commercial applications.
NEW PROPRIETARY CARTRIDGE DESIGN– Introduced June 2016
Exclusive only to Water-Right, a new cartridge design has been implemented to make installation and changing cartridges easier than ever. Changes include:
- Long distributor; adapts directly to in/out head. No more coupling.
- “Legs” on bottom filter cap allow for efficient drain down
- New bottom drain assembly swivels and allows for easy connection and debris removal.
- No more bottom adapter tee.
The new ONE™ filter design is interchangeable with any existing ONE™ Cartridge product from Water-Right. No add-on components or system modifications are required for use of the updated cartridge design.
For Product Information, click here.