An exclusive zeolite crystal media acts to remove hardness, iron and manganese while reducing unwanted odors. It also raises low pH levels that can be corrosive to plumbing fixtures and piping. A patented, chlorine generator gets rid of nuisance iron and sulfur bacteria in the system which can create foul odors and clog pipes.
- Patented self-chlorinating technology — removes iron and sulfur bacteria during regeneration
- Unique media — eliminates unpleasant staining and odors
- Advanced microprocessing — smart diagnostics and “low salt” warning ensure top performance
- Efficient operation — provides the benefits of both a softener and filter with just one unit
- Proven savings — reduces operating and maintenance cost of all household water-using appliances
The TotalCare Series uses a patented chlorine generator technology which produces chlorine to kill and remove unwanted iron and sulfur bacteria — the same nuisance bacteria that produces foul smells and the “slime coating” inside plumbing fixtures and toilet tanks.