Water-Right’s twin systems are engineered to be highly effective in applications where 24-hour use is desired.
These systems offer softening capacities between 20,000 and 300,000 grains with flow rates up to 60 GPM. When used with Crystal-Right media, this equipment also provides for excellent iron, manganese and pH correction. A fully adjustable control valve along with advanced controller options provides for dependable, trouble-free operation.
Impression and Sanitizer Plus Twin Series
The ITW (Impression) and SPT (Sanitizer Plus) Twin Series systems provide uninterrupted conditioned water, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is made possible because when one tank becomes exhausted, the system’s MAV (motorized alternating valve) automatically switches to the system’s reserve tank. An added benefit of the system’s flexibility is that each of its tanks can utilize 100% of their capacity! This eliminates the waste of unused capacity, an occurrence routinely experienced when single tank systems are used.
The ITW and SPT Series valves achieve optimum performance using a single piston and corrosion-resistant spacers and seals. This piston design offers long-term operation with minimal maintenance. Tight tolerances and precision machining optimize performance, even in challenging environments.
- 24/7 unlimited supply of treated water
- Flow rates up to 60 GPM
- Capacities up to 300,000 grains
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens
- Monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on water consumption
- Safe, 12 volt DC operation
These systems are offered with three different media options capable of handling all softening needs, from the simple to the most challenging water conditions.
- Resin (ITWR/SPTR) — a high capacity sulfonated polystyrene media capable of handling common hard water conditions.
- Crystal-Right CR100™ (SPT1) — silica crystal media highly effective in reducing hardness, iron, manganese and raising pH levels of slightly acidic water.
- Crystal-Right CR200™ (SPT2) — silica crystal media highly effective in reducing hardness, iron and manganese in a single process.